Monday, July 2, 2007

Who Stinks?


Here is our funny for the day. The boys (all four) & myself were laying on my bed talking to Brody. All of a sudden I caught a whiff of what I thought was a dirty diaper. I looked at Garrett & this is how our conversation went:


Mom: EEEEWWWW Garrett, do you have a dirty diaper?


Garrett: Nope


Mom: Garrett, do you have a dirty diaper?


Garrett: Uh -Uh


Mom: Who stinks?


Garrett: Tanner!!!!!


We were cracking up. I guess I should have said in the beginning of this post that Garrett still doesn't say the boys names very well. But let me tell you, when he replied "Tanner", it was clear as day. He had a cute little smirk on his face. Already trying to blame the older boys.

2 comments:

katie said...

I love it. Matthew usually gets blamed for everything too. I love the blog. I'm glad you got it started.

Anonymous said...

I guess you have to blame a brother when you don't have a dog to take the blame. They learn so young to pawn it off on someone else! Too funny :)

Amber