Monday, July 9, 2007

The end of the sabbatical




I can't believe it has been two months already! John will be heading back to work in a few short hours. He has been on a paid sabbatical from work for two whole months. Those two months went by so fast. He took it at the perfect time, right before Baby Brody was born. John has loved the time he has had to bond with Brody. I am not sure who will cry first?? John because he has so much to do @ work or myself because I am missing him & all the help. It has been awesome to have an extra set of hands. The boys have loved having John home all day. They filled his schedule with park days, swimming, soccer practices, baseball practices, water fights, the movies, the water park, bike rides, a day trip to Lake Tahoe, etc... I am not sure what we are all going to do w/out him??? I am so grateful for a husband who loves me, who loves his children, & is willing to step in & help. He is so good to me & I appreciate all he does for our family. I hope you have a great 1st day back to work honey, I love you!


2 comments:

katie said...

You are so lucky. I thought having Mike home for 3 weeks after each baby was huge! I think John reminds me a lot of my Mike. Very hands on and loves being with his kids. I think we're pretty lucky. Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful is that! Two-whole months off of work to be with the family. The timing seemed to be perfect with B's arrival. Cut pix!