Saturday, July 7, 2007

The things I Believe In

Borrowing this idea from Katie's Blog. Thanks Katie!
The Things I Believe In (can't live w/out):

*God
*Forever families
*My marriage
*My children
*Freedom
*The family unit
*My local scrapbook store
*Good friends
*Crushed ice
*Flip Flops
*Baby Wipes in bulk
*Sleeping In
*Date Night
*Epidurals
*Sunshine
*Good books
*Clean Laundry
*Quiet time/ nap time
*Pedicures
*Hot Baths
*A clean house
*Windex
*Scrapbook magazines
*Otter Pops
*Hand written letters
*Music of all kinds
*The Book of Mormon
*AC (in the house & car)
*Salt City Candles
*Being on time
*Citrus Cilantro soap/hand lotion

I could go on & on but I'll stop there.
**These items are in no particular order :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this little journaling idea! I did something similar in a quote notebook that I keep and listed all the things that I love...great way to capture a glimpse into who you are.

Amber