Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Guess where I went tonight?




Yep, I got to go to the Kenny Chesney concert tonight (July 3rd). THANKS JOHN!!! I have been looking forward to this all week. It was my Mother's Day present & so worth the wait. John's NOT a fan of country music at all. I, on the other hand have a few country artist that I love. Kenny Chesney is one of them. He rocks the stage. This is my 3rd time seeing him in concert. I have loved all three concerts. He gets the crowd going & puts on a FANTASTIC show. I was able to go with my sister in law Heidi for her birthday. We had a great time. He played all of my favorite songs. Two of them being "YOUNG" & "BACK WHERE I COME FROM". If you ever have the chance to see Kenny Chesney in concert, I highly recommend it. You won't leave disappointed.

3 comments:

katie said...

I think JOhn and Mike are a lot alike. Mike's not a fan of country either. I've tried my best to persuade him...doesn't work. Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Um,you can add Dan to that list too! Anything sung after 1993 is awful accoring to him, country or not! I've tried to play it in the background when were home, but, he hasn't come around! Glad you enjoyed your girls night out!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Raimi, my last name is now Palmer. A bit easier than Granquist!!!