Friday, July 27, 2007

Exhausted


Okay, I am so exhausted that I'm not going to even try to fiddle with my pictures. Sorry!! They are all over the place. Just got home from the scrapbook store about a 1/2 hour ago & am waiting for laundry to finish. The boys have soccer camp in the morning & all of their soccer socks are STINKY! I figured I would update the blog. Tonight was the VIP event @ Green Tangerines. It was lots of fun. We had 52 ladies rotate thru ten tables & in the end they went home with a fun little mini album.This was our first VIP event. I think for he most part it went really well & next time it will be even better. We can work out all of the kinks. Hopefully all of our manufacturers will ship our product on time :). This was a night to introduce our teachers to our customers & let them get a feel for each teachers style/personality. Kelly is such a great boss/store owner. She does a great job!!!! She goes the extra mile for everyone, even the cranky, unhappy people. For those of you who did not get in on the fun this time around, we will be holding two more VIP events in August to create this same book. Watch the store calendar. The top picture is of Tanya (photography teacher) & Kelly (the owner). The next picture is of Eve & Denise. They are a loyal customers & I am lucky enough to call them my friends. Super sweet & super talented ladies. Love these girls. Hi girls!!!!
Garrett has been missing the older boys this week. He cries when we drop them off @ soccer camp. He wants to go too! He even puts on the boys old soccer cleats (on the wrong feet I might add) & gets his ball. We keep telling him that his turn is coming. Hard for a three yer old to grasp that. I had my camera out today & Garrett wanted to be in all the pictures with Brody. He would tell Brody to say "HAPPY"! That's what they are, HAPPY BOYS!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a busy MaMa aren't you. I miss you guys already. Another beautiful boy!!! The last time I talked to Tanner he said that he will take me to Hawaii, wana come?? Well, thanks for starting this blog.. I think everyone in the family should get one.. they are great.. well.. at least for me it is since I can't be there.. Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the VIP event went well. What a adorable picture of Brody & Garrett. You must be exhausted!

katie said...

I think you're super-mom. How do you do it all? The VIP event sounds so fun! Get some rest.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Garrett and baby Brody, it is soooooo cute! Garrett's smile is absolutely adorable, you just want to squeeze those cute little cheeks. :)

Amber