Saturday, July 21, 2007

Is he the Zoo Keeper?

I have had this little outfit for a while now. Just waiting for it to fit Baby Brody. Well tody was the day. I put it on him. It fits. It looks cute. I sit him on the brown leather chair to shoot some pictures. Carter comes walking in & says "Is he the zoo keeper"? This boy totally cracks me up. We went to the park this morning & had to cross a little bridge to get to the park. In the creek below, there were a ton of brown ducks & two white ducks. Carter looks up at me & asks "Are those two ducks (the white ones) the ones from the commercials"? He wanted to know if they were the A-flack (sp?) ducks? Too funny!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's soooooo cute! There used to be a stampin' up set with zoo animals! They need to bring it back!
Free