Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mohawks, Green Tangerines, Bunko









What do these three things have in common you ask?
Not one single thing! I have been a little behind in my blogging this week. It was my turn to host Bunko @ my house this month. So, needless to say I have been in the deep cleaning mode. I love having parties at my house for this very reason. I seem to get things done that aren't on my daily chore list. It feels good to get it done. I am still enjoying my clean house this morning. It is giving me a little break from the daily chores & i love that. Bunko was fun! Good friends, yummy food, & a great time. What's better than that? I love being able to chat & visit with my friends. Can't wait for Bunko in September. Sorry, there are no pictures. I totally meant to take some but then totally forgot. I need to though. I have Bunko pattern paper that I need to use :). Yes, the scrapboking industry really has thought of everything.
Every time Garrett gets in the shower or bath I hear "Mohawk Mommy"? John gave him a Mohawk with the shampoo bubbles a while back & now it is part of the daily routine. Love those shampoo do's that you can rinse right out :). What's next, a tattoo?
I finished another layout. These are the pictures from our Two Peas crop @ Green Tangerines. A very simple layout. Sorry for the bad lighting. I don't have the greatest lighting in my scrapbook room @ 1 am :). I have been in the mood to scrapbook but am not getting anything done during the day :). So, in the wee hours of the night/morning are when I can play & get things done. I am usually so tired that I get one layout done. I guess it is better than none @ all.
Have a Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

katie said...

Raimi.......
I'm envious of your job at Green Tangerines. That would be so great. I admire you for staying up each night to scrap. I don't know how you do it. I fall into bed each night. I think I should be more organized. Maybe that would help. I love the mowhawk.

Anonymous said...

Love the Mowhawk! Glad Garrett could join us playing Bunko. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting!