Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Layout Share




Thought I would share Brody's first layout! I have been so busy creating LO's for Green Tangerines that I haven't had much time to devote to our family albums or Brody's baby book. This LO is actually for the Sweet Beginnings Baby class Scheduled for the end of the month. I used the darling new KI Memories baby line. We offer a baby class each month & the LO ideas change. You can request a girl or boy kit & we change the colors accordingly. While it is his first LO, it will be on display in the store for a while. The finished product actually has brown Ric Rack running along the word art pattern paper. Now that I have knocked one LO out, I am in the mood to create :). What are you creating right now? Have a Happy Wednesday :).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. Poor Matthew. I'm only up to his third month or so in his book. You've inspired me though.