Friday, July 13, 2007

Top 25

So I am hoping with this post, that you the readers, my friends will share your favorite songs. The songs that bring back memories. The songs you rock out to. The songs you clean the house to. The songs that make you cry. I pulled up my itunes & checked out My top 25 played songs. I will share them, don't laugh. These change as my mood changes. My music taste is all over the place. I love top 40. I love country (especially Kenny Chesney). I love R&B & Pop. What are your favorites?

Raimi's top 25 Most played:

1. My Wish - Rascal Flatts
2. How Deep Is Your Love - Portrait
3. Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawlwo'le
4. Waiting On the World to Change - John Mayer
5. Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
6. Anyway - Martina McBride
7. Big Star - Kenny Chesney
8. These Words - Natasha Bedingfield
9. Remember When - Alan Jackson
10. Making Memories of Us - Keith Urban
11. Tonight I Wanna Cry - Keith Urban
12. Wrong Again - Martina McBride
13. It's Getting Better All the Time - Brooks & Dunn
14. A Song For You - Elliot Yamin
15. I Think I'm in Love With You - Jessica Simpson
16. How to Save A Life - The Fray
17. My Maria(Live) - Brooks & Dunn
18. Rich Girl - Gwen Steffani
19. Heaven Was Needing A Hero - Jo Dee Messina
20. Young Kenny Chesney
21. I Can't Go There - Kenny Chesney
22. Say It Isn't So - The Outfield
23. Nobody's Supposed to be Here - Deborah Cox
24. One - Mary J. Blige
25. Real Love - Mary J. Blige

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Free Draga said...

Hmmm-I saw my comment before but don't see it now? Wierd! Let me know if you see this. F

Free Draga said...

Ok-I'll try again. My most favorite song (among many) is Unchained Melody. Mainly because my husband always sang this to our daughter to put her to sleep at night. Now that she's 23 (!) it is her ring on his cell phone.
Hugs, Free

Free Draga said...

Mystery solved - I see it posted under boy #4! Duh! I'll get this right yet! F

Amy said...

Okay - I think you and I are going to have to get together and do some music trading! I think we could make a fun night out of it, what do you think?!