Saturday, July 14, 2007

This Boy #4

Brody is 2 months old today. I can't believe that that much time has passed already. It seriously seems like he was just born yesterday. He is a good baby. Very content & easy going. I guess you kind of have to be when you are #4. We get lots of smiles out of him each day. We can't wait till the giggles start. He slept from 10:30 pm till 5:30 am last Thursday night. It was so awesome & much needed for Mommy & Daddy. We are hoping this is a sleeping pattern he keeps up :). I am so in love with this little guy. I am so glad he has joined our family. He is a fabulous addition.

This boy loves to be held. This Boy will see the Dr. for his 2 month check this week. This Boy loves to snuggle with Mommy. This Boy has his Daddy's blue eyes. This boy is loved by his big brothers. This Boy loves his bouncy seat. This Boy has his first cold. This Boy drinks 4-5 oz. of formula @ each feeding. This Boy loves his baths. This Boy went to his first wedding this week. This Boy still sleeps in the cradle in our room. This Boy looks like his Daddy(so everyone tells us). This Boy is MINE & I LOVE him.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all kinds of music! My favorite is Unchained Melody because this is the song that my husband used to sind to our daughter to put her to sleep. Now that she is 23 (!) it is her phone ring on his cell phone.
Hugs, Free

katie said...

He looks perfect.

katie said...

He looks perfect.