Monday, July 23, 2007

Busy Weekend!


I don't have much to say today. We had a busy weekend. Tanner attended a birthday party & went swimming. His face has been glued to his new Harry Potter book this weekend. We attended a baptism of a friend from church. We hit the mall & John got a new suit. For those of you who know him well, you know that this is a BIG deal:). The man hates to wear suits. It was time. We are blessing Baby Brody next weekend & he needed one for that. He looked great yesterday (Sunday). I hosted the Scrappy Hour @ Green Tangerines on Saturday night. I was there from 4:30 pm to 12:30 am. Totally paid for it on Sunday. I could not keep my eyes open during Sunday school.
The fixture in our closet fell. I'm not sure if I just own too many clothes or if it was just not installed correctly :)? You can stop snickering now John :). I'll leave you with a photo from a layout I just finished. Another baby layout for my baby class @ GT. I used the KI Memories Baby Line. The title reads Sweet Baby Boy. I am loving all of these yummy colors in the baby line. It s hard to see, but those strips of paper have words on them (Miracle, Bundle of Joy, Sweet, etc...). I inked them & put them over circle punches. This layout was originally done in the girl colors with Bazzill flowers as accents. The flowers just weren't working for the boy layout, so I used the circle punch. My talented friend Amy took the pictures of Brody Brody. Thanks again Amy!


Have a Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, your layouts are beautiful in their color and classic symplicity. Always showcasing the photos which is the real eye catcher everytime. Gorgeous!Everyone should be scrappin' Raimi-style!
Free

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful boy! My boys keep asking me when I will get working on their "special books" again. I need to get crackin' You are so talented with any layout you do.

Anonymous said...

I do own a suit but it's just a little too small. I think the suit shrunk. No, I don't think you own too many cloths?! Considering you have 2/3 of the closet. Raimi has been working hard every day and I love her for it. Amazing how she juggles a newborn, 3 other very active kids as you know, a scrapbooking career, and managing a house with a very lazy husband. I love you.

Johnny