Friday, August 15, 2008

and the winners are...

Let me start off by saying, you are all winners in my book. Thanks for playing along. I enjoyed reading your answers. I asked Tanner to draw the winners tonight & he insisted that I take a turn drawing the names & he would take the pictures. Please ignore the lack of makeup & the messy hair. I guess you can't see my hair in the photos & that means Tanner's pictures are perfect -lol! We attended Carter's basketball game tonight in a HOT gym. Then we watched Tanner's select soccer tournament in the 100 (plus) degree weather.
So... without further ado, our winners are:

Congrats ladies. Tami, you won the Teresa Collins Halloween collection & HolleAnn, you will receive the Christmas collection. Tami, I will hand deliver yours to you. HolleAnn, please email your home address @ doeraimi@gmail.com.

I hope every ones weekend has gotten off to a fabulous start.

5 comments:

katie said...

thanks for the fun contest. sorry about the 100 degrees. i think we're done with that kind of heat. at least i hope so.

Mamarazzi said...

YAY...i won, i won, i won, wooooo hoooo!!

i am super excited about the Christmas collection. a few years ago my sister Meg made our family a Christmas scrapbook. She created the first 3 years of pages for us to place a few photos on of our holiday. i think i have one more year of her already cropped and cute pages and then i am on my own...so this is FABULOUS!

wooo hoo! Thanks Raimi!!

Tami said...

thank you! woo hoo, you are the best and I don't mean for just picken me! I am 232 pages into Breaking Dawn already, wow wow wow, that is all I have right now. And yes, I was up till 3:20 the other night finishing Eclipse...I know I'm nuts.

kathy said...

I have 1 question. When do you sleep?

Mamarazzi said...

hey Raimi. i did the tag AND left ya little prize on my blog!