Thursday, August 14, 2008

15 months old

Brody is 15 months old today. I was in the grocery store this morning & I realized it was the 14th. I couldn't figure out why today was so special. Then it dawned on me, Brody is 15 months old & today is my cousin, Lizzie's birthday. Happy Birthday dear Lizzie, Happy birthday to you! We hope your day is fabulous!

This is what Brody is up to @ 15 months:
-he is still wearing a size 4 diaper.
-he wears 2T (& bigger) when it comes to clothes.
-he is still crawling up on the table any chance he gets.
-he can climb up onto our bed, nothing is safe now!
-he has learned how to get in the bathtub & turn the water on - so not good!
-loves to take baths.
-he can show you where his belly button is & can even say belly button.
-he can point to his nose.
-he says Ma-Ma, Da-Da, what's that?, belly button, ba-ba, hi
-he still had two bottles a day; on in the morning, & one before bed.
-he crinkles his nose when he laughs, not giggles. It has to be the full on belly laugh. I love this!


-he loves to give hugs. He hugs me many times through out the day. He will come stand at my leg & put his little arms up. Melts my heart every time.
-he likes to brush his teeth with his Elmo toothbrush before bed.
-he loves diced pears & peaches,watermelon, rice, pasta, Mac n Cheese, yogurt, pancakes
-he is so loud. It is a happy loud...but it is still loud.
-he loved Tahoe. Loved the water & even loved the sand so much that he ate it!
-he is a blankie boy. he loves the blankie that Grandma Sandy made for him.
-he is very hard to take picture of right now. He is all over the place, constantly on the go.

-he loves to jump on the bed & then tries to jump when he is on the carpet/hardwood. Not quite the same effect but he still tries & giggles while doing so.
-he can run & it is so cute!
-he still likes to boogie when he hears music.
-ha can go to nursery 3 months from today, but who's counting - LOL!
The baby months are quickly escaping us. He is such a BIG boy now. On one hand, it makes me very sad. I love the baby stage. There is just something about having a baby in the house that makes everything right. On the other hand, his new found freedoms are so much fun for him & a joy for us to witness. I love how excited he gets when John gets home from work each day. The older boys will all run to John & give him hugs to welcome him home. Brody is right there, waiting for his turn. I love his full, chubby little face. I just want to smooch on his cheeks all day long. He doesn't sit still long enough to allow me to do so. A few of his current nick names are bubbies, bug, & bubba's. We sure do love this little guy.

3 comments:

Barb said...

He is so cute!! Are you going to try one more time to give him a little sister??

Stephanie said...

Such a cute little guy! Love the crinkled nose.

katie said...

What a cute little guy! We need a visit!