Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm on a roll...

I have been scrapbooking-YAY! I haven't created very many layouts for our own personal scrapbooks lately. Not only did I make a layout similar to the one above...I made three more of these exact layouts. I figured since I already had the stuff out, I could just keep creating till my product ran out. I made a layout for each my (older three) boy's albums. Their books are 8 1/2 X 11's & Brody's album is a 12 x 12. I still need to make one for Brody. I thought it would be fun to include my favorite family photo in each of their books from each year(this is 2007's Christmas card photo). I know their books will never be caught up (in my head) but if I did more LO's like this, I guess I could highlight the year better.

I created a layout just like this one(with a different title/journaling) for our good friends, The Torgersens. They are moving to Utah this week! We sure are going to miss their cute family. We wish them so much happiness as they begin this new journey & phase in life. I just want Stephanie to know that I am going to miss her. I appreciate her & her friendship. She is so down to earth & just a great friend. It has been fun to hang out on the basketball courts & baseball fields with their sweet family. Please keep in touch!
I am off to work on some class samples & 12 weeks of Christmas stuff while my younger two are napping! What are you up to?
Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Eve said...

Raimi -
I LOVE this layout. It says it all , the journaling and the picture! One day your kids will look back on that fondly.
I am trying to catch up with the never ending desk- work.
I wish I was scrappin!
Giggles,
~Eve

Jacqueline said...

If I send you all my pictures and pay you with my heart and soul will you scrapbook all my pictures for me and then I'll tell my children I did it for them!!

Mamarazzi said...

SO cute!! you are like a scrapping genius!!

katie said...

Very cute Raimi! Any chance your friend is moving anywhere near me? We're family so she's bound to like me.
As for what we are doing today...sick kids. Yuck.

Stephanie said...

I love the scrap book from everyone. That was so nice. I am going to miss everyone here so much. I was so glad to see you all of you today. But I will be back often! I will be awaiting to see your christmas stuff. Thanks for who you are and all that you do.

Lisa said...

Cute layout! The boys will love it.
I've been working on a Shutterfly book today.(Also late last night!)Almost done. Luckily K played well upstairs.

Anonymous said...

so cute...i need to make time for that too...there is so much fun and inspiring stuff coming into the store.
love the LO

Stephanie said...

What a great layout. You are SO creative!!

Lisa Dones said...

Great page! What a thoughtful gift!! Great Idea for family Christmas gifts...hummm...I may have to Scraplift....isn't that the highest form of admiration :o)