Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tag! You're it!!!!


I have been tagged by Brandi. Here we go (some might be repeats for you faithful, long time blog readers -sorry).

1. As a child, my nick name was Hooverina. I loved to clean & vacuum... so my Mom lovingly referred to me as Hooverina.

2. I wash my hands about 50 times a day. Can you say "hello" lotion! I can't stand the thought of my hands being dirty. Just thinking about it makes me want to run & wash my hands - lol. I am aware that there is a term for this :).

3. I was a gymnast in my younger years. During my very 1st meet, I took 1st place in each event & won 1st place all around! I still have those ribbons.

4. I was SO anti country music in high school. Now days, half of my music collection is country music. I still don't like the twangy stuff , but I sure do enjoy a good love song. Heck, I love all kinds of music!
5. I don't ever go to bed before midnight. You know something (it usually means I am sick) is wrong with me if I am in bed before then. I am working on this. I am finding as I get older, I need more sleep.

6. There is a Marie Osmond doll named after me (The Raimi doll). I own two of them & they sit in my garage. I bought one for myself & another for the daughter I never had :). I am praying for lots of grand girls someday :).
7. I can watch the Movies: A Walk to Remember, Top Gun, & the Goonies over & over again!

Okay, I am tagging the following friends:


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool about the doll. I never knew that. Is this it?

http://www.mariedolls.net/doll/raimi.htm

Lisa P.

Barb said...

I think the hand washing is something in the genes! Ryan is the same way and my kids drive me crazy because they CAN NOT have dirty hands or feet for that matter. What kids don't like to get dirty? They have a Mom that encourages them to get dirty for heaven sake! But no...like I said something that runs in the family, eh?

Raimi said...

Hey Lisa!

That is the Raimi doll. She doesn't look like me but she has my name :).

Mamarazzi said...

cool to have a Marie Doll named after you...

you tagged ME!! ok i will try and get to it this weekend. warning: i am not that random! lol

Jacqueline said...

Okay Raimi,

I did it just for you! But I like yours better!

Lisa Dones said...

Raimi, great random stuff! I think you got out of gymnastics just in time! watching the pressure on those little girls during the olympics makes me want to fly to China just to hug them really hard!

erin said...

So I want to hear more about the doll story....Did Marie Osmond know you and name a doll after you? I never knew this about you.

Lisa said...

Hey Raimi! Love that you have a Marie Osmond doll named after you! I think it's totally awesome that you know her! Liked your comment on Eve's blog about me needing my own blog -- look for mine this fall, or by December. That's my goal!

Hope to see you again in Feb!

Lisa B.