Thursday, October 8, 2009

KOTW

Here is the Kit Of The Week that was released today at Green Tangerines. Kelly(my boss) handed me the green Cosmo cricket pattern paper & asked "do you have soccer pictures & can you make a soccer layout with this paper"? Do I have soccer pictures...only by the memory cards full :-)! I am always up for the challenge. Away I went with my pattern paper & a few supplies. Here is a peek at what I came up with.






















In this weeks kit, you will find Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket pattern paper, Thickers by American Crafts, Fuzzy brads, hand cut stars(yes, you read that right,hand cut), and a custom soccer ball die cut.

A HUGE shout out to Mer. She designs these lovely little peeks at the KOTW's for all the scrapbooking world to see. She is over the top talented. I wish she had a blog so I could link you all to her amazing work...hopefully some day soon!

While I am on the topic of scrapbooking & Green Tangerines, here is another peek for you! This is this months kit. It is amazing! It is packed with yummy pattern papers, fun embellishments, cute ribbons & so much more. Check it out!



























Word on the GTKC blog is that the product found in this months kit hasn't even hit the floor at GT. Kit Club members are getting a go at it FIRST. How awesome is that? I am hoping to dig into my kit tomorrow during Brody's nap. If you want more info about the GTKC, call the store at 916-771-8010.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, I may have to buy my first KOW from GT!!! Sarah is playing soccer for the first time this year. I will probably not scrapbook these for a long time, but it's always good to be prepared!