Saturday, October 24, 2009

Recipe Share

Thought I would share another favorite recipe from our kitchen. My boys devour this chicken. Trust me...that says a lot.

Yogurt Chicken
Ingredients needed:




















{chicken and yogurt not pictured - I took photos after I made the recipe}

4-6 chicken breasts
1 1/2 pkgs. of Ritz crackers(crushed)
1 tsp. Garlic salt
1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
8 oz. of plain yogurt

Combine Ritz, garlic salt, and Parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl. Place yogurt in a flat dish. Dip chicken breast in yogurt and then in Ritz mixture. Bake @ 350* in a sprayed(with PAM) 9 x 13 pan for 45 minutes.




















The COOK'S notes:
This recipe is so easy & very yummy. I serve a green salad & baked potatoes with the chicken. I made it last week & used chicken tender (sized) pieces instead of the breasts. The boys loved the smaller pieces of chicken. You can also use sour cream if you don't have yogurt on hand.

9 comments:

Raejean said...

Sounds good! I'll have to try that one sometime :)

Laurie said...

Thanks! I am going to try it. My only problem is that my chicken is never thawed out before I begin dinner...not sure the stuff will stick to frozen chicken!

Julie Erdfelt said...

Looks yummy!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Y-U-M! We're having that this week!

Nicolette said...

Hey Raimi!! I just found your blog and it is too cute!! Thanks for the yummy recipe idea. It sounds perfect for dinner tomorrow night!

lorelie said...

Thanks Raimi! It's nice to have a recipe like this that doesn't call for egg (since Lily is allergic). I think my girls will love this one!

katie said...

My mom has made this for years and for some unknown reason my dad always called it, " ritz-n-coooookin". I think he was trying to be german.

Meridee said...

Thanks for reminding me of this recipe. I made it this week. And of course everyone loved it.

Tifferbob said...

Oh my, that looks good. I will have to try this too.