Monday, October 5, 2009

October tradition

Bishop's Pumpkin farm is a MUST for our family, come October. We enjoyed Family Home Evening out at the patch tonight. We hit a HUGE milestone tonight...Brody walked (okay, he ran too) with us the entire time. We didn't even get the stroller out of the car! Folks, this is HUGE in our world :-).

During our visit, we enjoyed:
the hay ride out to the patch,




















picking our pumpkins off the vine,






















the petting farm,




















I am pretty sure this cow was trying to eat my camera!

soft serve ice cream/apple pie,




















the slides,




















the HUGE tires,




















the trains,





















the fabulous Fall colors & weather,




















& each other.




















Our pumpkins are now on the porch helping to create that festive & Fall-ish look. Poor Garrett, he was convinced that we needed to carve them tonight. Just a few more weeks Garrett & we'll turn those pumpkins into cool looking Jack's.

10 comments:

Raejean said...

We love Bishop's! We've been missing there and Apple Hill. Too bad we can't collect all the good things (and people) from all the different places we live and take them with us!

Lisa said...

Love your pictures from Bishops! I think we only made it there once or twice while we lived in CA, but I still remember it being great. That and Apple Hill! Love how you dressed the boys alike! Great for pictures!!

erin said...

I second Raejean's thoughts!

Kristen said...

*Sigh* stop showing me adorable pictures of your four boys...makes me think that I'm missin one. :) Dave is so done...I could be talked in to another. Oh well...

katie said...

I love that they are all wearing black shirts. Totally matching so as to make the scrapbooking easier, right? Great pictures.

Kerrie said...

What a fun place! Don't you just LOVE fall?! I have always said summer is my fav but I am so enjoying this weather right now.

Holly said...

I miss that place! Your boys are so handsome!

mer said...

have i mentioned how much i LOVE your cute family?! :)

Stephanie said...

What beautiful pictures of your family! Looks like you all had a great time being together. Making memories!!!

Meridee said...

How cute is your family? Oh so cute!