Thursday, October 1, 2009

KOTW

Happy Fall! I am loving the cooler weather & the happiness that the month of October brings me. YAY for sweaters, Starbucks Carmel Apple cider, & all thing Fall-ish!

Here is a look at the Kit of the Week that was released this morning. In this kit, you will find Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts Thickers, MLS(tiny alpha letters), buttons & pattern paper by October Afternoon & KI Memories. I was able to get FOUR, 4 X 6 photos on this LO. The quote on the right reads: "The love of a FAMILY is life's best blessing". You get a pkg. of Thickers a small aplha's so you can change the title up if you want.
p.s. I used pop dots to raise random circles & everything was inked with black chalk ink.



















Just for fun, here are a few LO's using the Green Tangerines Kit Club (July) product.






























































I love how versatile these kits are. I was able to create a wedding LO, a mini reunion LO & a 4th of July LO with one kit AND I still have product left to create more projects. You can call Green Tangerines(916-771-8010) for more information on the KOTW & GTKC if you are interested.

2 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

awesome kit ideas...I wish I was that creative with scrapbooks...

Lisa said...

i picked up a kit the other day. so cute!!!
I love Fall too!!!!!!