Thursday, August 30, 2007

First day of preschool

Today was the BIG day! Garrett enjoyed his first day of preschool with Miss Jenn & Miss Christy. He seemed happy & pleased when I picked him up. He already knew two friends(Ti-Ti & Allison). I'm sure it was fun for him to play with them. We are excited for the opportunities & growth he'll enjoy this year. Some of you may wonder what I did to enjoy my new found freedom between the hours of 9 am-12pm (two days a week with one child). Baby Brody & I hit the mall & shopped @ Baby Gap. Lots of stuff on clearance. Then we went to the Picture People & had his 3 month pictures taken. He was such a good boy & smiled for the camera. Garrett came home from school & enjoyed a doughnut that Dad had left for him (his first day of school treat). Then he went down for a nap & went right to sleep. I am pretty sure he played hard & loved every minute of it! I hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday! Make it a good one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that he had so much fun! T had a great time, too. Glad you had a successful, sweat-free photo experience with Brody--the photos turned out so good!

katie said...

I'm jealous. Jenna doesn't start preschool until the last week of Sept. She's beyond ready to go. I love his white hair...just like Liz's Mikey. They must be related!

Anonymous said...

Hi Garrett! I love your bucket! You look so happy. Have a great time in pre-school.
XOXO, Free