Sunday, September 2, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my nephew Malakai! He is 11 today. It just seems like yesterday that we were awaiting his arrival. We had all enjoyed a big Sunday dinner @ my parents house when Amber said her lower back was starting to hurt. My Mom knew what was going on & it didn't take long for Amber to realize that she was in labor! Malakai gave new meaning to the holiday Labor Day, he was born a Labor Day that year.
We hope he has a great day & that he enjoys his 11Th year of life. Happy Birthday Malakai, we love you!

4 comments:

katie said...

Holy cow! I remember meeting Malakai at your wedding. Still very cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I can't believe he's 11! How time flies. I used to think that Labor Day was when all the moms went to have their babies. Don't ask me how I thought people got different birthdays!!!

lizzie said...

was it that long ago? holy crap. happy birthday malakai!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Raimi for the sweet birthday message to my baby...well, my big boy. I can't believe he is 11 already, I swear it feels like yesterday that we were experiencing all of his "firsts". Now we get to enjoy other really exciting stuff!

Amber