Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day





































We decided @ 7pm Sunday night that we wanted to head down to my parents. We left our house @ 8 pm & got there right before 11 pm. Amber had been there earlier that night. She left Kai & Kannon there so all of our boys could have a sleep over. I don't think they went to bed till 1 am. They were having too much fun! On Monday we got to head over to Gram & Gramps Shores house for lunch & a visit. Then the rest of the day was spent playing in the pool & the sprinklers. We ended the day with a BBQ. It was fun to play with the cousins.

4 comments:

katie said...

Good for you deciding at the last minute to go. I love the pictures, esp. the last one with the boys. I love Kannon's face. I'm pretty sure that's him. We really need to all get together!

lizzie said...

it so fun to see all of you together! i miss you guys...

Anonymous said...

i must say, your parents have a bunch of CUTE grandkids!! last minutes activites are the best!! rhonda

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out really good so, I hope that means that mine did, too! :) My boys had a blast hanging out with the Krupp cousins and I'm glad you guys decided to come, I know it isn't easy. We love and miss all of you! XOXOXO

Amber