Sunday, August 19, 2007

Spur of the Moment







I love the phone calls when some of your best friends call to say they are coming to town. Kind of spur of the moment. Meridee & Erin flew into town on Friday night. John was able to rearrange his plans so I was able to enjoy some serious girlfriend time. I so needed it this weekend! It has been non-stop fun! Jan & I were so excited to have them here. We were also able to see our friend Morgan- HI MORGAN!!! We attended a wedding reception, stayed up till 2 am talking, shopping all day, swapping recipes, sharing our favorite books, eating out, catching each other up on family members, & yummy chocolate cake from Chili's. I love these girl & am so thankful for their friendship. It will be a sad day tomorrow when they leave to go back home! Love you girls! Please come back soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of "the girls". Good for you for taking time out to be with your friends... every girl needs some really good grilfriends in her life. It makes life that much sweeter when you have girlfriends to share it with. Thanks for being my friend. Love ya!

Amber