Tuesday, August 7, 2007

PINK

Yep! This is as close as I will get to scrapbooking something PINK. This is a layout I taught last month for my baby class. Some of my co-workers down at Green Tangerines wondered where I got baby girl pictures-LOL! These are pictures of my niece Aubree "Breezy" Shore when she was two Weeks old. So sweet! She is now 18 months old & just as cute.

I interrupt this post for breaking news:

As I typed the title to this blog post tonight, my sister Amber called to tell me to turn the Giants game on. Since I grew up in the Bay Area, I have always loved the Giants. Loved going to games out @ Candlestick & Pac Bell Park. Many fond memories. I am so glad Barry Bonds broke the home run record at home. Way to go Barry! What an exciting day in the world of baseball.

Back to the regular scheduled post :). Sorry, I had to record that moment. Growing up in the home that I did, there was no way around not liking baseball & the Giants. I only wish my boys were home to have witnessed it. Thank goodness for replays.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved the A's growing up -- went to many games and had so much fun. In fact, I was watching the A's vs. Giants game back in '89 in my dorm room when the big Quake hit. It was a crappy TV and I kept hitting the side of the TV trying to improve the reception, not knowing that it was an earthquake causing the bad signal!!

katie said...

I love the lo. I on the other hand am having a hard time scrapping a boys book. I'm so use to the pink and flowers that I feel totally out of my element with blues and greens.

Anonymous said...

Really exciting baseball moment. My brother got tickets to a day game a few years ago and took his sisters (yep-all three of us) to the game on a Thursday. Great fun! My husband is a Dodger fan so rivals at get togethers!
Hugs, Free