Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Counting the hours...

till Garrett enjoys his first day of preschool. He is so excited & so am I. He has been looking forward to this all summer. He got his haircut today, he helped get his clothes ready for tomorrow, the lunch box is on the counter ready to be packed, we have two shoes(we can never find this boys shoes), the bucket is decorated, his sharing has been placed in the bucket, & John gave him a fathers blessing tonight. He is set!
I thought I would share this 12 x 12 canvas that I made. I got the layout idea out of one of the scrapbook magazines & I knew it would be perfect for this picture. This was our first family photo with Baby Brody. My talented friend Amy took this one too! Thanks Amy! I just created a 12 x 12 layout & mounted it to a 12 x 12 canvas & then painted Modge Podge all over it! It is on a shelf in our family room. I'm still trying to find the perfect spot for it! The quote on the bottom left reads: No matter what, no matter where, it is always home if love is there. The little rectangles to the left of the house have each of our names printed on them.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are HAPPY and you know it!! Wish I could see this in person. GREAT photo.
Free