Sunday, August 5, 2007

Another Birthday shout out!

Happy Birthday dear Stephanie! Happy Birthday to you! Today is my friend Stephanie's birthday(See picture a few posts down). *Stephanie, I hope your men spoiled you rotten. You so deserve it! Stephanie is an awesome friend. She is always so helpful & ALWAYS has a a smile to share. She has a couple of boys that are the same ages as Carter & Garrett. It is so fun to have that common bond with her. *Stephanie, I hope your day was fabulous! I think the world of you!


I have been going through Brody's drawers & his side of the closet. I am removing all of the 0-3 month sized clothes. They don't fit him anymore. We are now on to the 3-6 month clothes. I got all teary eyed today while bagging up the smaller clothes to give away. It makes me sad that he is getting so big so fast. I want him to stay little forever. Of course I would like him to stay little AND sleep through the night...EVERY NIGHT. With the older boys, I always knew there was one more baby(of course not knowing if it was a boy or girl). So I would save all of the clothes in bins, in the garage. We are pretty sure our little family is complete, so we are cleaning house(the garage) as we go! John can't wait to get all of the those shelves back once the baby clothes are unloaded.


I just finished a great book! I really enjoyed TWILIGHT. It was a different kind of read for me, but I really liked it. I am 3/4 of the way through NEW MOON, the sequel to TWILIGHT. I am liking this one too! The author has the third book of the series coming out sometime this month, I can't wait! Now if I can just figure out how to balance chores & new books to read :).



Enjoy your week!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks SO much, Raimi! You're a wonderful, dear friend.

Anonymous said...

It's not over till it's over! Or so they say. Sure you want to get rid of ALL the clothes? Ha! One sure fire way of getting another baby and PROBABLY a pink one! Love, Free

katie said...

Funny to see this picture. I was doing this exact thing today. Matthew has outgrown most of his 12 month clothes. It really is sad. Especially him being my only boy...I don't have a lot of 18 month clothes for him. I just broke the news to Mike that I'm just going to HAVE to go and buy him some stuff.
Twilight is on my list to read. Right now i'm in the middle of "A Thousand Splendid Suns". I'm loving it.