Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another busy week/weekend @ our house!
Here we go:

-Carter enjoyed his pizza party with his soccer team. John was the coach again this year. The team had another undefeated season. They boys played so well!They really got it this season & played their positions. I finished 13 soccer albums (one for each boy) just in time for the party! Here is a glimpse of what they looked like. i used clear acrylic for the front & back covers & bound them with 1 in. rings. That way, they can add more photos if they want too. I kept them pretty simple this year & let the photos be the focus.






-Tanner & I drove to Fairfield yesterday for his soccer game. His team tied 3-3. Tanner scored a goal & played so well. We missed you Gram...Mom & Dad said you were @ the Stanford game. Tanner was bummed that we didn't get to visit with you.

-My newest obsession(like i need one more) is Face Book. Do you use Face Book? If so, let me know & I'll add you as a friend. It has been a blast receiving emails from friends from the past. Some of them have been friends of mine since grade school. So much fun!

- I woke up on Saturday morning(@ 5 am) to an electric toothbrush in my face. Yes it was even on. Mr. Brody has learned to crawl out of his crib this week & I guess he wanted to brush his teeth-LOL-UGH! Needless to say, it scared the daylights out of me. Can we we say baby gate????

- TWILIGHT is only 5 days away! I am going to see it with the girls from green tangerines! I can't wait. I hope it lives up to the book & all the hype.

-Starting tomorrow, my boys are on vacation from school for 2 weeks. Yes, you read that right...two whole weeks. i am going to have to plan some fun day-cations.

-We are so proud of Tanner. He enjoyed a breakfast @ school on Friday morning. He was recognized for his straight A's. This boy makes me proud. He tries so hard to do his best. Way to GOOOOOOO Tan-Man!

Looking forward to a new week. Hope you have a Happy Monday!

9 comments:

Eve said...

The books turned out AWESOME Raimi!
Lucky kids!!!!!!!!!
Kindly,
~Eve

Jacqueline said...

The books are so cute. I bet the parents loved them even more than the boys! I am on facebook so let me be your friend!

Tami said...

When are you going to twilight. I wanna go!!!!
Oh, the toothbrush, what is with the total infatuation with that germ killing germ hold item. Shelby still carries one around. Hopefully she will continue this in her adolestent years.

Anonymous said...

the soccer books turned out super cute lady! i wanna be just like you when i grow up :)

Meridee said...

You are such a good mom/person. I always think that when I read your blog or talk to you. You are a great example.

Barb said...

Wow Awesome books. You are super Mom!
Ryan and I are on facebook. I will send a friends request today.
Twilight - yeah! I'm going on Friday night. Can't wait!

Annie said...

2 weeks? what in the world for! i never got a 2 week vacation in the middle of the school year.

your books look great. i need to finish my wedding book...still!

i am going to twilight on saturday. i know i know, a day late! i hope it lives up to all the hype too. i look forward to hearing what everyone thought!

Laurie said...

WE LOVE OUR BOOK!!!!

You are a super star!

We love this vacation too. However, Hannah and Rebekah are still in school. CRAZY TIMES!

Kerrie said...

Okay, You totally put us other soccer moms to SHAME! Great book!