Monday, November 17, 2008

Savings for the week

Thanks to Laina & her deals, I scored big today! With the combination of Walgreen's sale items, Sunday coupons, and a few register rewards, my grand total for all items pictured below was $13 & some change. I saved $63.00. Here's what I purchased:
- 6 boxes of cereal
- 2 bottles of Clorox
- 1 bottle of Clorox wipes(Free)
- 2 jars of Skippy PB
- 3 boxes of Kleenex
- 2 cans of Ajax
- 4 bags of Chex sweet/salty mix
- 4 bottles of shampoo
- 3 cans of the crunchy fried onions(can you smell the green bean casserole?)
- Arm & Hammer deodorizer
- 1 box of hair color for men (Free! I actually made money on this deal, $10.00 to be exact & no, it is not for John-LOL)



Then i hit Target. For $3 & some change, I purchased 8 cans of Del Monte vegetables & two boxes of Au Gratin potatoes. I got my veggies for .25 cents a can-WOW! I purchased one box of potatoes for .39 cents & paid .79 cents for the 2nd box. Not bad.



Have you tried any of the little assignments on Laina's site? How did you do?

2 comments:

lorelie said...

Ok...this in unbelievable that you can get this stuff and still put money in your pocket many times! I may need to talk to you sometime (since you have so much free time=) ) and maybe you could explain things a bit more to me. I'm reading the your friend's site, but find I need to study the lingo to really get it! Thanks for letting us know about this. Can't wait to try it out for myself.

Side note....hope your day goes better today!!!

Eve said...

I have not tried this yet Raimi- but I want to!
Maybe I will tag along with you (the pro) and see how it is done in person!