Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tag of Two's

My fabulous friend, Steph, tagged me with this quick list of questions.

So, here goes:

Two names you go by:
Besides Raimi
1. M-O-M
2. Raim's

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Jeans
2. black long sleeved t-shirt

Two things you want right now:
1. new computer
2. a NAP would be fabulous!

Two things you did last night:

1. attended Carter's soccer party-FUN!
2. a large shopping trip @ Wal*Mart w/out kids-need I say more-LOL!

Two things you ate today:

1. Yoplait yogurt
2. crackers

Two favorite drinks:
As of today:
1. Starbucks Carmel Apple Spice Drink-YUMMY!
2. Water

I am tagging Brandi, Katie, Barb, Patti, & Camie

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah!! Thanks for playing along. It was a quick and easy list to do.

Thanks for my pot of flowers. I love them and they are so cheerful =)

katie said...

Thanks for the tag. Pretty fun.