Thursday, November 27, 2008

happy thanksgiving from our family to yours!



We hope everyone had a safe turkey holiday, surrounded by those you love. We spent the afternoon with my family in the Bay Area. 41 of us, enjoyed turkey dinner @ my parents house.


{ I hope someone else has this photo too-mine is blurry. Poor AShley got suckered into taking our family photo with everyones camera}

It was great to have all of my siblings in one place this holiday...thankful for each one of them & my parents!



Lots of food, lots of family, lots of laughs, & lots of dishes to wash-LOL!

A few things I am thankful for today:-
- a good hubby who took his wife to see TWILIGHT yesterday because she wanted to see it again :)!
- healthy, active boys
- boys who will still humor their mother/aunt & wear a silly hat for a photo opp..

- my home
- black Friday sales that start @ 5 am tomorrow...woot-woot!
- my family (all 41 of them today)
- christmas music, holiday tunes officially started tonight @ our house.
- memories
- yummy food

- the Christmas holiday that is fast approaching

Enjoy the rest of your November! Make it fabulous!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I sure enjoyed the Thanksgivings we had there for the few years we lived in California. Good to see the pictures. I haven't seen Russ and his family for 2 years, so it's nice to see a picture with them in it. Yeah! And I'm going to have to try that pumpkin roll recipe.

erin said...

Looks like a big, fun (loud) blast! :)

Meridee said...

Your boys look so cute in those hats. I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving!

katie said...

Great pictures. Love seeing everyone.