Tuesday, November 25, 2008

sneak peek

I just received the disk with all of our new 2008 family photos on it! I am so happy! Chris & Liz Harder worked their magic again this year. They are awesome to work with! I was a little nervous about our photos this year. Brody would not hold still & was only happy when we let him hold a stick-LOL!. I always hold my breath...hope & pray that everyone is smiling & looking @ the camera. without further ado...this is what we got this year!














Now I just need to narrow down my favorite family photo(we got about 60 photos to pick from) & have it printed for our Christmas cards!

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

So beautiful - such good pictures!!

Lisa said...

These are beautiful, Raimie!

Tami said...

your family is beautiful! lucky lady.. glad to hear your trip was good.

Lisa Dones said...

DARLING!!!! all of you !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Raimi--such a handsome family you have! The pictures are GREAT--you're going to have a hard time choosing just one. Happy Thanksgiving!

erin said...

Good luck choosing...they are all beautiful!

katie said...

Those are great. I love Brody in the last one. So boy.

distresseddiva said...

what a great looking family you have!!

Meridee said...

Those are darling pictures. I guess if you practice enough, your kids will eventually cooperate, eh? I can't wait to see your family picture (assuming I'll be recieving one!).