Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One of those days...

You just know it is going to be ONE OF THOSE DAYS when it's 9 am & your 18 month old has already been up for 4 hours. By 9am, Brody boy had managed to dump out an entire box of cereal onto the kitchen floor. Then he dumped a just opened Diet Coke all over my counter (you know it's been a morning if I have cracked open a DC by 9 am:). Then to top off the morning, he got into my scrapbook room & proceeded to wipe a green Ranger ink pad ALL over his face & my scrapbook page that was in progress.



Boy what a morning we had!!! I won't even enlighten you with the rest of my/our day! I will tell you that i am totally exhausted & feeling like my plate is very FULL...in all aspects of my life!

11 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I hear you and I swear tomorrow will be better. How could it be worse, right?

Patti said...

For some reason it makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one feeling that way! Maybe we just need to learn what it feels like to say NO to a few things...I have a hard time with that.

Barb said...

Oh you are so not alone!!! I feel for you. My 15 month old does that every day. Don't you just feel like you are running up hill in sand?
Smile for tomorrow he will be a teenager. ;)
PS-I did your tag a little late. Sorry!

Mamarazzi said...

oh no!!

ya know Raimi...my sister had a bad day yesterday with her kids. if you wanna feel better about yours go read her post...seriously, go...you will feel muuuuuuuuch better, i promise!

http://aaronandmeg.blogspot.com/2008/11/ohall-through-night.html

your little guy is sooooo cute, even if he is a little naughty!

Laurie said...

I am sorry...because the boys and I are just laughing at the picture!

I open a DC by 7:00am on a regular basis...what does that say about me???

Stephanie said...

When does he start preschool????!

Anonymous said...

i think you are doing a great job...in all aspects of life...you are such a wonderful person, keep up the great work.

Kerrie said...

Sleep well, and let tomorrow be a better day!

Meridee said...

Does it help to know that I luv you?

Jamie said...

Bummer... soda and computers don't go so well together.

Betsey said...

Oh Raimi I'm so sorry about your day! I hope your week has been much happier :).