Monday, September 29, 2008

Reminisce

The scrapbook company,Reminisce has a contest going on right now. There are prizes for the winners and a call out for a spot on their Design Team. I was able to play with some of their product on Saturday & this is what I was able to create.

This layout was created using the "My Jungle Safari" collection. I have had this paper for a while. I knew I wanted to create a layout about Brody & the "so big" game he plays with us. Since giraffes are big & tall...I thought this would be perfect! I mounted all of the leaf stickers on cardstock, hand cut them out, inked them, and then placed foam squares behind them to give it some dimension. I added buttons to the giraffes spots & gave him some google eyes for character.










Next, I created a little snowflake mini album! I used the Frosted collection for this project. I loved playing with the gorgeous pattern papers, creative rub-ons & cardstock stickers (all from Reminisce). These photos are from our first family trip to the snow. The mini album is a nice way to showcase your photos from themed events.












I thought this last project would be a fun way to deliver treats to our friends & neighbors. So please make sure you act surprised if you receive one :). I used The Reminisce Boo Bash line for this project. I covered a Gerber Baby Food container(cleaned it out first) with a piece of the Boo Bash pattern paper. I lined the top & bottom with purple rick rack & then hand cut out some ghosts and adhered them to some lollipop sticks that I painted black. I will show you two pictures, one with treats and one w/out! Enjoy!





Wish me luck. The contest ends tomorrow evening @ midnight!
Have a Happy Monday!

17 comments:

kathy said...

I feel tired just reading your blog . . . how do you do it all?

Anonymous said...

Raimi,

You are so AMAZINGLY talented!!

Lisa P.

Annie said...

guess i won't waste my time entering!!! you are amazing!

distresseddiva said...

Good luck!! The projects all came out great!!

katie said...

You win....hands down. Love it all! Good luck!

Stephanie said...

You are so STINKIN' creative! Every scrapbook page, or book you create turns to gold. Amazing stuff ...

Unknown said...

You are so talented! I love your ideas and am only selfishly sad that I'm not close by to hope to receive a BOO from you! =] I feel highly confident that you will win that lovely contest. I'm constantly amazed at all you are able to do, even with 4 boys running loops around you. Raimi = amazing!

PS - It looks like I'm posting as Noel! Not that he wouldn't say the same things....but, it's Lor =]

Anonymous said...

Raimi! Wow, everything looks so great! Good luck with the dt!!

Kimmie

Morgan said...

Just looking at the pictures of what you did makes me feel completely inadequate! Why even take my scrapbooking stuff out ever again? Where do you come up with these things? You are so talented!

Jacqueline said...

I would vote for you and give you $10,000!

Amy said...

Those are amazing. You are amazing. I always love everything you do! I wish my mind could work like yours! Good luck!

Tami said...

******those are my wishing you good luck asticks. I know I am werid; it must be all the chocolate you brought to all the store tonight!!!
It was so great to see you....
good luck good luck good luck.

Mamarazzi said...

these are ALL A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

i seriously hope you win, you totally deserve it!

Erin Corbridge said...

Oh my word! You are so talented it's crazy!! Good luck with the contest!

Eve said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
The papers you chose are perfect!
Check out my projects for the contest at my blog. Not nearly as good as your's.....!!!!
I had fun making them!
See you soon!
~Eve

. said...

WOW! you are so "snow" talented lol! these all look beautiful.
Hope you guys are doing well. your fam is so cute and getting big!

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THAT...THEY LOOK SO GREAT!!