Monday, September 15, 2008

Make n Take

This is one of my favorite parts about my job...Monday Night make n take. You can usually find me @ the store every Monday night. We alternate projects every week. Sometimes we make cards, or a layout, mini books, & even altered projects. It provides our customers with an opportunity to try new products, to learn new techniques or to make something that they might not ever make on their own.
For all of my local friends...Look what we are creating(click on link to see parts of the project) for the Monday Night Make n Take @ Green Tangerines tonight. This Back to school layout(12 X 12) includes 5 spots for photos. We are using the new KI school line. I love all of the yummy colors in this collection...perfect for all of those Back to School photos. I will be @ Green Tangerines from 5 to 8 pm this evening. Everything is prepped & ready for you, all you need to bring are some scissors & your adhesive. Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

Oh, I wished that i lived closer. Sounds fun. I could have you to help me with scrapbooking and Jen Bradford's dance studio for my kids.

katie said...

Very cute Raimi. I too would be there if I lived closer.

Mamarazzi said...

so fun!! makes me wanna get out a big table and have a few days scrapping....i think about this a lot, it never happens!