Wednesday, September 10, 2008

happy


This boy makes me happy! We may have really LONG days filled with: climbing on the counters, dancing on the kitchen table, getting in the tub fully dressed & Turing on the water all by himself (when he just got out of the tub 10 minutes before), screaming at the top of his lungs for no reason(his newest trick), dumping the(full) salt shaker onto to the "just swept" kitchen floor, jumping on Mom & Dad's bed, unfolding the clothes right behind me as I am folding the clean laundry. This is our typical day @ home. As John was putting Brody to bed tonight, I received my kisses from him. I thought he was done & then he smiled @ me one more time & blew me a kiss. It was so stinkin' cute. Talk about melting my heart. Those moments erase the long days like today & make me happy to know that there is always a new adventure tomorrow.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

That picture sure made me giggle!! He IS so stinkin' cute.

Jacqueline said...

That hair and those teeth in that picture make for one adorable face. He's munchable! I'd like to kiss those cute little cheeks!

Amy said...

Love that picture! I love it when one picture can say so much. That one says he is full of personality, funny, adorable and getting so big!

Mamarazzi said...

oh he is just the cutest!

watching him grow via your blog makes MY heart happy. thanks for sharing him (and your other boys, all so awesome).

Tami said...

oh, Raimi he is way to cute!

erin said...

He is so cute. I love this picture, it made me smile this morning. Just think, one day he will probably have a "John-size" body to contain all that personality he is currently having to squeeze into his little boy body.

katie said...

Oh, I wish we lived closer. I just know that he and Matthew would have a ball together!

The Henry's said...

He is SUCH a cute little guy! It sounds like he and Jalen would have a ball getting into trouble together!