Friday, October 17, 2008

Scrapbook Expo


So after working till 2:45 am on Thursday night/morning, Paula & I were sent home to get some sleep. I tried to get into bed & fall asleep...instead I just stared @ the ceiling, wide awake. I don't think I actually fell asleep till 3:45am. My alarm clock woke me up @ 6am. We were up late, prepping for the Scrapbook Expo! Brandi & Kelly pulled an all nighter...I sure hope those girls got some sleep today!
Green Tangerines had a booth @ the expo. We had free make N take's all day long. Everyone who stopped by our booth was able to create a free calendar that fits into a jewel/CD case & they were given a $5.00 gift certificate for our store...SCORE! Paula, Laura & I chatted it up with the customers for 9 hours straight. Boy can I feel it tonight. I have a sore throat. Minus the sore throat, I had such a great time. It is always so fun to catch up with some of our "regulars" & it is even better to meet new customers. Paula treated Laura & I to dinner before heading home. It was nice to sit down & actually visit with them after our long day. Seriously,I don't think I have ever worked with a nicer group(I'm talking about all the GT girlie's)of girls! Thanks for a fun day!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Hopefully you got a chance to peek around at the other booths too! One of these years I'll go.

Mamarazzi said...

you have the most fun job ever!!

Kerrie said...

sounds like you have a great little place that you can escape to.

katie said...

Jealous. Yep...i wish i was there. Glad you had a good time and I hope you're feeling better.