Monday, October 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRHTDAY RAIMI


Today is Raimi's Birthday. Her Mom and two sister's took her out for a day of lunch, movie, and shopping at the mall. Could you think of a better day?!

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Raimi, Happy birthday to you (chac, chac, chac, chocolate). Had to add my boys comments.
I want to wish you a Happy Birthday and tell you how much I love you and appreciate all that you do. I don't need to tell everyone how much she does but I will anyways. She works so hard for her family and friends. She stays up late just to get those projects done since she doesn't have a lot of time when taking care of 4 boys. I am always amazed how she gets those "Friday Presents" out to all of her friends. Friday Presents are those gifts you get just because and they are well received and moslty a surprise when received.

She is the most unselfish person I know. I love you Raimi and wish you the best on this special day.

Love,
Your Husband (John)

22 comments:

Betsey said...

Happy Birthday Raimi!!! You are such a wonderful person and you always radiate love and kindness :) Thanks for being you and have a wonderful day!!

erin said...

Happy Birthday Raimi!!! I hope you are having a great day! You deserve it! Thanks for being a great friend an amazing example. When I grow up, I'd like to be just like you!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Raimi! =) I hope you've had a great day because you really deserve the best. Thanks for being a wonderful friend.

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday Raimi! I hope your day was great!

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Raimi! That's so neat that you and Sommer's bdays are so close!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Raimi! Can't wait to see you in February!

Michelle said...

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIMI!

Love,
Michelle and Fam

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Raimi! I hope your enjoying your special day, you deserve it!

katie said...

Hope you have a great day Raimi! You totally deserve the best!

Lisa said...

Happy birthday Raimi!!!
I stopped by twice today, to wish you well. I hope you had the best day! You are such a great friend! And yes, John's right, you are very unselfish. The true meaning of "Friend".

Jacqueline said...

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY Birthday Hooverina!

Mamarazzi said...

what a sweet honey!!


Happy Birthday Raimi!! i hope it was filled with everything wonderful and that all your birthday wishes come true!

distresseddiva said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIMI!! Hope you have a special day!

Kerrie said...

happy happy birtday RAIMI!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday!! I agree with John you are awesome!

Eve said...

Ohhh Cuuute!
How sweet is that?
When you get my card- be careful when you open it Raimi!
Kindly,
~Eve
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!atd

Julie said...

That is so sweet of your husband. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

Happy (one day late) birthday Raimi. You are such a great person that I admire so much. Thanks for all you do for me and so many others! Hope you have a great birthday week!

Tami said...

Happy Birthday (a little late) I hope your day was amazing.

The Marsden 6 said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Meridee said...

What a nice post. Everything he said is absolutely true. You are the most unselfish person I have ever met. You've made my day by your thoughtfulness (too many times). Thanks for your wonderful example. I sure love you!

Amy said...

I missed the post, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!