Saturday, October 25, 2008

Check this out!


Thanks to Laina's fan-tabulous website, this was today's haul from Target. I purchased everything you see here for roughly $4.88. The toothpaste alone (one box) originally sold for $3.99. I purchased the Crest for .24 cents-yes you read that right-.24 cents. I paid .74 cents for the Colgate. I got those packages of Ziploc bags for .10 cents each-SCORE! The M&M's were my big purchase for $1.24 a bag after the clearance price & a coupon. I am having such a good time scoring some major deals. Who knew coupon clipping & shopping the clearance racks @ Target could be such a high-LOL? If you haven't checked out her site you really should. She makes it so easy to save money! She breaks down the deals for you & links you to the online coupons. The best tip Laina shared with me was that you need to clip every single coupon out of the Sunday paper. If you have friends who are willing to save their coupons for you, even better. You will save the most if you have the Sunday coupons, Internet coupons & store sales/clearance.
Happy shopping!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Score! I need to jump on the coupon bandwagon.

erin said...

Wow, I have a few friends who are coupon savvy, but when I ask, it always seems so overwhelming....you know, 5 different stores, hours of coupon clipping. I can hardly find the time to get to A store on any given week. I'm going to check out your friend's site. There is no way I'm busier than you, so if you can do it, I'm inspired.

katie said...

I agree with erin. Overwhelming. i would need step by step instructions. Way to score!

Mamarazzi said...

i so seriously need to start clipping coupons...you are inspiring!!