Sunday, March 14, 2010

a tab bit behind...

in sharing my Green Tangerines Kit Club layouts for February. With the store closing at the beginning of March(they are in the process of seeing if they will re-open -fingers are crossed)the Green Tangerines Kit Club is still going strong. I love how versatile this kit is. With just one kit, I was able to create a Thanksgiving layout & a Valentines Day/party layout. In this kit, you not only get lots of yummy pattern papers, you get cardstock, a full 12 X 12 sheet of this really cool wood paper, a sheet of bling, ribbons, metal clips, October Afternoon date/journaling stickers, glossy accents, big/little abc letters and square eyelets in fabulous colors.

Here are the two layouts I created using February's main kit.

Thanksgiving 2009


















3rd Grade Valentines party


















See those fun metal clips on the Valentine layout? When I received them, they were plain metal clips. With some pattern paper, glossy accents, heart punch & bling...I was able to jazz them up a bit. I will share the step by step process later this week.

You can check out other fun layouts here in the GTKC gallery.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I swear you have talent that just oozes out! I really wish I had a crumb of your creativity!

Amy said...

Those are really cute Raimi! I love the clip!

Denise Z said...

Your Valentine layout is in one of my favorite color combos!
(Oh, and when I was at my girls' getaway scrap weekend this past weekend...my friends were working on lots of YOUR layouts and kits! Everyone loves them, so keep 'em coming!)

Lisa said...

Love that cute girl in your photo!! I'll miss seeing your layouts at the store!