Sunday, September 30, 2012

WIWS - What I Wore Sunday

Here is the 2nd installment of WIWS. This is kind of fun! It is making me want to go shopping...ALL OF THE TIME! I am sure John will love that!

Today's outfit is another TJ MAXX find. I am a new fan of TJ MAXX, ROSS and MARSHALL'S. I have always been a MACY*S girl but when you have to rebuild your entire wardrobe, you need a few stores that are a little more budget friendly. It doesn't hurt or as John would say, "Help" that TJ MAXX is right in my direct path of soccer drop off/pick up for 2 of our 4 boys.


The shirt(it is a super soft cotton t-shirt) was $9.00 and the skirt(Black, grey, white and blue stripe) was $20.00. It is super comfortable AND happens to be John's favorite shade of blue :-). My necklace and bracelet were found at New York and Company. I happened to score those on a random 50 percent off the entire store day. I love me some bargains. The shoes are black sandals that I have had forever. They will be retired at the end of this warm weather.

Again, let me know if you decide to play along. I would love some inspiration.

0 comments: