Sunday, September 23, 2012

WIWS - What I Wore Sunday

I have seen a few of my favorite bloggers do a post called WIWW - What I Wore Wednesday. Their posts have inspired me to mix things up in my own wardrobe. I am also trying to get inspired to blog again and I thought it would be fun to document my new (growing,piece by piece ) Sunday wardrobe. Since I have shed a few lbs., I have had more fun shopping for church clothes instead of everyday clothes. Go figure! Here is today's outfit, my first WIWS.


My dress was found @ Ross for $12.00 - SCORE( For that price, I had to purchase the grey one too. I am sure you will see it soon -LOL).
The tank top was found @ Old Navy, on clearance for $3.99.
The cardigan was found at Target, on sale for $15.00.
The necklace is an oldie but goodie! Who knows where it came from...it has been so long.
The shoes were found at TJ Max, on clearance for $30.00.

If you feel inspired to play along, let me know so I can check you out :-)!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

You look beautiful! I never have any luck at Ross or TJ Maxx...so that makes me even more impressed with you!!!

Brenda Johnston said...

Hot Mama! You look simply amazing and I love your style! It's fun for me to see you in normal clothing since we usually only see each other in our gym stuff! : )

katie said...

I'm afraid of stripes....but you look great! I love the colors!

Trina J said...

You look so wonderful! I'm inspired by all your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Yes she does look HOT!!!!! I love it when you dress in BLUE!!! You look amazing and I am so proud of what you've accomplished.

Love you! John Boy

Kerrie said...

You are so cute Raimi!! Love the outfit too!