Friday, March 20, 2009

Totally cracking me up! This came home in Carter's backpack last week.
Sometimes I wonder where my kids come from -LOL! Make sure to read his
thoughts all the way to the end! Enjoy!!!!
































We are pretty sure the assignment was to write down 4 reasons why you'd like to be a firefighter. I do have to give him credit for being honest & stating why he doesn't want to be a firefighter. Just so you know, we have the upmost respect for firefighters & the risk they take to help & save peoples lives.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL! I love it! A rockstar!!!

Tami said...

Being a rockstar is SO much more fun.
I love this....

Jen said...

That gave me a good laugh!

Jacqueline said...

Tell him when he is a rockstar not to forget all those who read about him on his mother's blog when he was growing up. That means, we all want free tickets!

Laurie said...

That was GREAT!!!

Morgan said...

I love it! I laughed out loud and then had to read it to my family! Hilarious!

erin said...

Still laughing. If there was a way to forward this, I'd send it to our firefighter friend.

katie said...

Classic. DOn't you love the things they come up with?

Anonymous said...

WHAT A TOTAL CRACK UP!!! Guess he hasn't seen Bodyguard. Rock Stars have problems too!!

XO-Free