Monday, March 30, 2009

{project 365}






























This is my photo for the day...thanks Carter!
We have had a yucky virus run through our house this past week.
I was working on my lap top at the kitchen table while the boys were watching some TV. Brody crawled up into my lap, laid his head down on the kitchen table & went to sleep in a matter of seconds. This poor boy was the last to get the yucky virus.
You know he is sick when he falls asleep @ 11 in the morning on his mama's lap.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You've had it rough over there!! I hope it's over fast. Hang in there.

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lorelie said...

In spite of WHY he's sleeping, he looks just perfectly beautiful here. I hope that some of your spring break can be salvaged somehow. Here's to a healthy end!

erin said...

Oh Raimi, I hope you are all better soon. It seems you've had more than your fair share lately.... (I do have to agree w/ Lorelie, though, he does look adorable in this pic). Hope your spring break gets better along with your family!

kinsey said...

awww, but you gotta admit, he makes sick look so darn cute! feel better!!!

hopefully i'll see you before we go to georgia this week friend!

hugs, kins