Friday, March 13, 2009















Seriously, could he be any cuter?
My wonderful friend Amy offered to take some photos of Carter all dressed up in his suit to commemorate his 8th birthday & his baptism. When I saw these photos for the first time tonight, I could not catch my breath. He took my breath away(total proud mommy moment here). He is simply wonderful, inside & out. I am finishing up last minute preparations for his big day tomorrow. I am pulling the last batch of cookies out of the oven...chocolate crackles, they smell divine. I am tidying up the kitchen & completing his little sign in page(scrapbook style) for those who attend his baptism tomorrow. In case you haven't heard, it's going to be a BIG day around here tomorrow.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful picture!!! Sweet boy!

katie said...

Hope it all goes well. The kid doesn't take a bad picture! Congrats Carter!

Mamarazzi said...

oh man he is so super handsome! what a proud day!!

erin said...

Hope your family had a wonderful day! Congrats to a very good-looking Carter!

Anonymous said...

so handsome...i hope you had a great weekend mr. carter!!
see you soon.

Lisa Dones said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing your families special day :o)

Laurie said...

He is a darling boy! We just love him over here! I am glad his baptism was so lovely.