Sunday, March 15, 2009

Carter's baptism day

Just wanted to share a few photos from Carter's special day. It really was a wonderful day! We really appreciate the friends & family who were there to support him. We made this day all about him & I think he was pleased. We had our families over for lunch & birthday cake before the baptism. The cousins sure do love getting together.















{Carter posing with his b-day cake, still can't believe he is 8.}















{Jeneca, Sasha, Judi, Shasta, Heidi)






















{Look @ this fun shirt that Aunt Petra had made for Carter-he loves it!}

The baptism was great. He was able to share his baptism day with his friend Joshua. They looked so cute in their whites.

























Grandma Sandy made cute C & J sugar cookies for the boys. They were the first treats to disappear...thanks Mom!

Here are a few more photos from the baptism.















{Tanner & Carter}






















{Carter with Grandma Sandy & Grandpa Randy}















{Mom & Dad with Carter on his big day}















{ Here are the 3 amigos...Joshua, Brandon & Carter. It's been fun watching these boys grow up}.

I want Carter to know how proud I am of him & his choice to be baptized. I hope he always remembers this special day & the feelings he experienced. I am thankful for the boy he is. He is a wonderful example to all those around him. I feel so lucky to be his Mom.

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations Carter! You have made your family very proud! Plus you are so darn handsome!

Michelle said...

Way to go Carter! You look so handsome! We're so proud of you and your decision to be baptized.

Love, The Deakin's

Stephanie said...

Congratulations, Carter! What an awesome birthday week!!! =)

Annie said...

those eyes are something else! congratulations carter! what a great day.

Anonymous said...

Dear Tanner and Carter..I just have the biggest lump in my throat looking at that picture of the two of you. I remember both of you in the double stroller coming into the Memories store. It always made my day. You were always such happy little guys. I am so proud to see how wonderfully handsome, sensitive and talented you are.

Love you both!! Free

Meridee said...

Oh congratulations Carter. You are so stinkin' cute. I wish I could have been there. You have the best mom in the world.

katie said...

Congrats on such a great day Carter. Like i've said before....I'm pretty sure that kid doesn't take a bad picture. He's so handsome!