Thursday, July 10, 2008

And the Academy Award goes to....

So on our way home from Tahoe yesterday, we were listening to the radio. A commercial comes on that asks, "Has your child ever wanted to be a model? Has your child ever wanted to appear in commercials or on TV shows?" All of a sudden Tanner yells "Yes, I want to be an actor. I want to be on TV". Carter simply replied, "You can't be on TV, you don't even know how to act". Tanner replied, "Oh yes I can. I am a soccer player & I KNOW HOW TO ACT ". John & I were cracking up. Every time our family watches a soccer game on TV, John will usually yell @ the TV, telling one of the players that they are such a good actor,(code for, that player is faking an injury). So... now my son thinks he's an actor jut because he can play soccer & be dramatic when falling down on the soccer field. The wheels in this boys head don't ever stop & I love that!

P.S.-The count down is on. I leave for Chicago, exactly one week from today! Woot-woot! I am so excited & I can't wait!

8 comments:

. said...

that is so cute. my halli is our drama queen. I have not blogged for a while but loved reading all yours. :) you guys always have so much fun! your a fun mom. your boys are lucky.

Stephanie said...

Too funny! It seems like you can actually SEE the wheels turning in Tanner's head -- always thinking!!

katie said...

Gotta love crazy kids! And how come you're so lucky to get to go Chicago? I love that place!

Eve said...

Are you going to IL for scrap related type things?
~Eve

Jacqueline said...

Very cute. Can I stow away in your suitcase for Cheeeecago?

Annie said...

how funny!
have fun in chicago, i'm jealous!!!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

kids are so funny.have fun in chicago

Meridee said...

That is too funny!