Tuesday, October 18, 2011

project life photo 10.19.2011

John and I had the chance to attend the Sacramento Temple with our ward family tonight. We rode over to the Temple with our friends, Patti and Greg. Riding to and from the Temple was such a treat. It was fun to visit. We attended the 8 pm session so we didn't get out of there until 10:15 pm. I knew I wanted a picture of the Temple all lit up as my picture of the day. Well, we had so much fun chatting and tailgating that as soon as I grabbed my camera, they started turning the lights off. Totally my luck. It is still gorgeous, minus a few of the lights.















We couldn't leave until we captured a self portrait. This one totally made me smile. I am so thankful that we were able to attend the Temple and I am really thankful for wonderful friends.

0 comments: