Thursday, October 13, 2011










This is this weeks, Kit of the Week for Green Tangerines. It is My Little Bicycles new fall line. The colors are perfect for Fall...I am in love. When I was putting this layout together (late at night), I realized that I didn't have any recent photos printed in a 5X7 size. I started digging through my photo boxes and stumbled upon this photo from 2008. I got a little teary eyed...look how little my boys are!!! Brody looks so tiny. I will be using this layout as the title page, for our 2008 family album. At a quick glance, you can see and get a sense for how big/little the boys were. When the layout is returned to me, I will add the journaling with little snippets that will highlight our 2008. As usual, you can purchase this kit from Green Tangerines(916-771-8010) for $8.00. I have completed 37 Kit of the Weeks(so far) for 2011. Are you keeping up on your kits? If so, you should have 37 completed scrapbook pages. Not bad, one layout a week will get your year scrapped :-).

0 comments: