Sunday, October 9, 2011

I have officially lost...

another child.














So before the blogger police come after me(or worse,the real ones), I should clarify that I haven't really lost one of my children :-). I am happy to report that I am down 63 lbs.(as of this morning). As of this morning, Garrett weighed in at 59 lbs.. I have lost enough weight that amounts to a small 7 year old child...still totally mind blowing to me. I am continuing to work out. I am going to be totally honest. Some weeks/months have been slower than others in the weight loss department. I am proud/happy to report that I have stuck with it. I am continuing to work out. I attend Fit Club at Fitness MD 5 days a week and I am watching what I eat. The really fun part about the whole journey is that I am loving it! I really am. I feel strong and energized. I have picked up some new habits and have even left a few of the bad ones in the dust. I am doing things that I told myself I would NEVER, EVER do. Things like running, actually enjoying and looking forward to my workout time and looking forward to my assessments(every 6 weeks).

You may remember this post. I couldn't imagine doing my daily workouts with those extra 40 lbs.. Now, as I sit here typing, I can't imagine doing those workouts with those extra 63 lbs.. I am so happy that I have stuck with it and have continued on this journey. I will say that while the workouts have not changed(or become easier), I have become stronger and lighter :-).


I have been assigned a new trainer. When it came to setting new goals, he didn't waste a minute. I am super excited, and a little nervous to see what lies ahead of me. Wish me luck and maybe I will manage to lose another child :-).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You totally Rock, Raimi! I wish I lived in Roseville so that your determination would motivate me to join you in your workouts! You are an inspiration!

Lisa Baker
Snohomish, WA

Laurie said...

You look beautiful, really one HOT mama! Yahow!

Brenda Johnston said...

You are such a hard worker! I love working out with you everyday and seeing your progress! I have no doubt you will reach your goal! You rock!

Morgan said...

Congratulations! You are so awesome - I hope I can be as amazing as you one day!

Raejean said...

You are so awesome! And you inspire me to keep trying. Thanks for sharing your progress.

Anonymous said...

That's fabulous! Way to go Raimi! So proud of you!

Lisa P.

katie said...

You are amazing. Please send me some of your motivation!

Meridee said...

Raimi you look AWESOME!!! Way to go chickadoo.