Thursday, October 20, 2011

37















Sigh! It is true. I am another year older. Guess what??? I am so okay with that. I am embracing my 30's and coming to terms with the fact that I am not 27 years old anymore. At age 27, I simply stopped counting my birthdays and left my age at 27. As I have enjoyed the last year, filled with some major changes in my world. I am looking forward to the year(s) ahead and the life I get to live.

I am truly thankful for the friends and family who showered me with so much love on my special day. I received lots of phone calls, FB messages, visits on my porch and many thoughtful gifts. I am one lucky girl. 37 is off to a wonderful start and I am saying "bring it on!"

1 comments:

mer said...

happy 37th lovely friend! i owe you one celebration lunch :) love you!!!